Imasaka is so real are you kidding me holy shit
Okay so for once in my life I decide to stop complaining about the lack of Imasaka and wrote some yeah. I’m trash so it’s fluff kid, 1,4k words. It’s also here btw
“Onoda.” Imaizumi interrupted him.
The small one stopped speculating about the next episode of Love Hime and turned towards his friend. “Yes, Imaizumi-kun? Do you have any theories as well? Ah! Maybe you think that Arimaru-“
Before the enthusiastic boy started babbling about the series again, he interrupted him again. “It’s not that.” He said, glancing to the side, pursing his lips lightly. Onoda tilted his head, confused. The tall teenager took a deep breath and stared at him in the eyes.
“Do you want to have lunch on the roof?” He asked, almost resigned.
Hey there! Do you have a passion for Hamatora? If your answer is “hell yes!” then you should come on and
slamjoin the network! (it’ll be cooler than the banner i promise)✗ ℛ U L E S
- Must be following the admin
- Must like Hamatora (do i even need to say this)
- Submit an application
- Reblog this post to spread the word! (don't delete the text though that's a dick move)
- Add the badge to your blog if you're accepted
- Be nice to other members! Check out their blogs, talk to them, meet new friends!
✗ ℬ E N E F I T S
- Friends with similar interests!! :)
- Group chats & fun times!
- Help if you want/need (don't be afraid to ask, we'll try our best!)
- Hamatora buddies!
252: better known as “the chapter where I started to ship Izuki and Hayama because of a lame ass pun”
Please let’s take a moment to appreciate Aomine’s face in this panel
And here, too
Both times because of Momoi
Former ace player of the GoM and current ace of Tōō, Aomine Daiki.